Tagsritvik rittvik guru Prabhupada July 9th letter guru parampara sampradaya Gaudiya Math ISKCON Prabhupada's books Sampradaya Acharya Tamal Krsna arsha prayoga changed books changes to Prabhupada's books ISKCON Journal ISKCON gurus Mayavada Phalgun Krishna Panchami final order
- toni timpke on Brahmin initiation and women gurus
- Ramesvara wants back in - VNN - Vaishnava News Network | VNN – Vaishnava News Network on What happened to the BBT
- Ramesvara wants back in | KRSNA Insight on What happened to the BBT
- Just what was Ramesvara’s Role? | Hansadutta – World News As It Is on What happened to the BBT
- Das on VedaBase 2011 Update: Bhaktivedanta Archives removes Prabhupada’s original books
Author Archives: Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur
by Śrīla Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākura Prabhupāda Many people regard Ekalavya’s guru-bhakti as that of the ideal disciple. But one special consideration must be observed…
Excerpt taken from Sri Chaitanya-bhagavata, Adi-Khanda, Part Two, Chapter 16, Texts 268-290, purports by Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur Curiously, some contemporary followers of Gaudiya Math insist on silent chanting, but Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur favors loud chanting.
“As far as possible, the chanting should be heard from the lips of the pure devotee…” — Srila Prabhupada Excerpt taken from an article entitled “Shree Krishna and Shree Gaursundar”, published in the The Harmonist (Shree Sajjanatoshani ), Vol. XXIX … more
Forever young… This essay by Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur was published in the February, 1932 edition of The Harmonist.
Excerpt from “Sri Krishna-samhita”, published in the January, 1932 edition of The Harmonist (Shree Sajjanatoshani) The original purpose of the established churches of the world may not be always objectionable. But no stable religious arrangement for instructing the masses has … more